Ecological Gardening Services
Ecosystem Gardening is much more than a collection of plants. It's a community of plants, birds, pollinators, and other wildlife (including those in the soil, water, and air) that work together to form a cohesive, balanced system. And your healthy garden can contribute to the health of the environment around you.
Eco-gardening is the practise of gardening sustainably, drawing inspiration from
nature. It means considering the interactions taking place between the various living elements of the garden: the soil, plants, water... while it encourages the presence of living elements that we consider useful, such as garden allies.
The ultimate goal for the ecological gardener is a beautiful garden that provides year-round interest, supports local wildlife, absorbs and filters rainwater, and improves air quality.
1. Creating healthy organic soils that provide all the nutrition plants require
2. Ecological surveys
3. Recycling organic waste through composting to using organic mulch for your garden
4. Gardening in a changing climate - understanding your garden as a living system
5. Advice on dealing with pests and diseases organically
6. Sound rainwater collection and use
7. Increasing biodiversity by creating a variety of habitats for insects, birds and all wildlife
8. Wildflower meadow creation
9. Woodland management